Where: Nicosia, Cyprus
What do you get?
- A private event where the participants are investment professionals that will each present at least one investment idea (15 min presentation, followed by 5 min Q&A).
- CEO/Investor Relations live presentations from companies in Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Egypt. (To be announced). Let me know if you have any requests.
- 2 business buffet lunches. Special dietary needs can be satisfied if known in advance (eg. kosher).
- 1 extensive meze dinner (greek food until you drop) in the evening by the hotel pool.
- Several coffee breaks, and pretty much java throughout the day.
- Subject to local organizer: Tickets to Beer Festival on the 3rd which includes unlimited beer (150+ brands), live music and snacks.
- Extensive networking, and opportunity to see old friends.
What will it cost? (If this event isn’t VALUE then I don’t know what is!)
- Participants will be charged Eur 200 so as to cover the costs of the event outlined above.
- Special hotel rates. (Participants must take care of hotel & flights on their own).
- Hotel contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention Reservation Code: “FATALPHA Meeting”
- Rates (Standard/Executive):
- Single Room B/B €85.00 €95.00
- Twin Room B/B €100.00 €110.00
- Includes breakfast, free internet, parking, pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, etc.
- A 15 min presentation on an investment idea. If you can’t present but still want to attend then let me know.
- Excellent shuttle service (with free wifi) from the airport is available at EUR 8 per person. (https://www.kapnosairportshutle.com/). Kapnos can arrange for a taxi to take you to the hotel from their station in Nicosia. Your other option is to take a taxi from the airport which costs around EUR 50.
Some of the Value Investors currently signed up:
Harvey Sawikin, co-founder Firebird Management
David Kessler, Robotti & Company
David Pastel, Pastel & Associés
Dominic Fisher, Thistledown Investment Management
Christopher Detweiler, Veraison Capital
Simon Caufield, SIM Limited