As investors ourselves we were never satisfied by the conferences and events we have been to. The topics were too theoretical, the actionable ideas were scarce, the speakers were inaccessible, or the networking opportunities were either few or not focused.
We decided to do something about it!
As a result of our efforts, we would like to invite you to attend the Value Investor Seminar on September 29th and 30th at the Cleopatra Hotel in Nicosia.
What to expect?
- 12+ actionable investment ideas from fund managers
- Speakers include: Sébastien Lemonnier (France), Pavel Begun (Canada), Diego Moreno (Germany), David Kessler (USA), etc
- One-on-one with: Bob Robotti (CEO, Robotti & Company), Dr. Christos Patsalides (Deputy CEO, Bank of Cyprus)
- The thinking behind these ideas (which is more important than just the idea) from the fund managers themselves.
- Time to discuss the ideas via the follow-up Q&A.
- Over the two days you will be able to discuss one-on-one with all the speakers as they are flying in to Cyprus and will be there for both days
- Get the chance to meet like-minded investors through a speed dating event (with all participants and speakers) at the start of the seminar.
- Networking opportunities at the coffee breaks, buffet lunches and Thursday night gala-dinner by the pool (included in the price)
What will it cost?
Our aim has not been to make money but to bring investors together so that they can learn from each other. We have therefore priced the event at cost! Participation is at the unheard-of cost of EUR 247. CFA Charterholders that are members of the CFA Society of Cyprus receive a 19% discount (EUR 200). CFA Society of Cyprus will subsidise 75% of the cost for a limited number of individuals (the subsidised tickets cost EUR 50).
Reserve your place – only 50 attendees
The seminar is limited to 50 participants to keep the discussions interactive and allow for good networking, so make sure you register as soon as possible. Send me an e-mail at email@example.com to reserve a place and to receive payment info. If you are a CFA Charterholder seeking a subsidised ticket of EUR 50 then you need to contact the society directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights and the hotel
After we confirm your place at the conference, you will be responsible for booking and paying for your flights and the hotel. Rooms have been reserved at the Cleopatra Hotel where the seminar takes place. We have secured special rates which start at EUR 80 per night.